We would like to thank and give credit to all the individuals and business’s that have contributed both time and material to allow us to successfully form WreathsForTheFallen.org and prepare for the next Remembrance Ceremony, the second Saturday in December of each year.
n John Thomas – President
n Jerry Ratcliff -- Vice President
n Bob Larson – Procurement Officer
n Carrie Johnson – Secretary
n Ronald Robbins – Treasurer
n Bob Schule -- Information Services Officer
n Rev Shirley Nelson -- Chaplain
n Commercial Contributions – Norville Pervier
n Web Site – John Thomas
n Legal – J Brad Person, Attorney
– Deerwood Bank, Brainerd, Minnesota - Rachel Carpenter, Mgr
– CliftonLarsonAllen CPA's, Baxter, Minnesota - William R. Potvin, Partner
n Meeting Space
– The Fort Steakhouse – Josh Collins
– Little Falls VFW – Mike Coffman, Commander
– Brainerd American Legion - Terry Metzger, Mgr
n Our thanks also go out to;
– David Swantek, Director, Minnesota Veterans Cemetery
– Minnesota Patriot Guard and its members
– Brainerd and Saint Cloud Civil Air Patrol Squadrons
– Ericksons Greenhouse - Mykel Barthel – Providing beautiful wreaths
– Mickman Brothers Wreath Division – Another loyal wreath supplier
– Lakes Printing – Kevin Thesing - Letterhead, envelopes, forms, etc.
– First Impression Printing – Pat MacLeish – Brochures
– Marine Corps League – Heartland Detachment – Crow Wing County Fair Fair Booth Space
– Little Falls VFW – Morrison County Fair Booth Space
– St Cloud Eagles Club – Meat Raffle Fund Raiser's
– Plus the hundreds of people and organizations' that contributed and assisted us in our development.
– See our “Related Links” page for links to others that have assisted us.
“It’s not about Us – It’s about Them”
WreathsForTheFallen.org © 2012